Dental Cleanings & Exams
Think you need a teeth cleaning? We believe preventative dentistry is essential to our patient’s optimal oral health. For this reason, we recommend that our patients schedule routine oral examinations and dental cleanings. These appointments can help prevent you and your loved ones from experiencing decay, cavities and more serious dental conditions.
Although at-home care such as brushing and flossing can help prevent decay, most patients miss certain areas of their mouth, leading to a buildup of plaque and tartar. Routine dental cleanings allow us to use specialized tools that can reach those areas and remove the built-up plaque. During your routine dental cleaning, you can expect:
- To have tartar and plaque buildup removed from teeth.
- To have your teeth professionally cleaned using state-of-the-art technology.
- To have your teeth polished, so they look bright and healthy.
Want to schedule a teeth cleaning? Let us know!
Various dental conditions don’t exhibit symptoms until damage has already started. For this reason, we recommend all of our patients receive routine professional dental examinations. This will allow your dentist to examine your teeth, gums and overall oral health. If any issues are noticed, we can treat them promptly, avoiding any further complications. During your routine oral examination, you can expect:
- To have digital images of your mouth taken.
- To be evaluated for any risk of periodontal gum disease.
- To have your teeth examined for any signs of decay.
- To have any prior dental treatments examined to ensure they are functioning properly.