Dental Implants In Austin
Do you suffer from severely damaged or missing teeth? Wondering if there is a permanent solution to your dental problem?
At Northwest Austin Family Dentistry, we understand missing teeth not only affects your smile it can also affect your quality of life. That is why we are proud to offer dental implants near you for our patients looking for a permanent solution to missing teeth. These teeth implants near you allow the appearance and function of your smile to be restored.
Searching for dental implants? Let us know!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants function, look and feel just like natural teeth. They are comprised of a small titanium post (which serves as the artificial tooth root) and a crown which is attached to the post. The titanium posts are first attached to the jawbone, to provide stability. Once the posts have healed, crowns will be attached. In certain cases, bone grafting may be necessary before the titanium posts can be placed. Considering dental implant in Round Rock? Get in touch!
Why Dental Implants?
Having missing teeth can make it difficult to bite, eat and even speak, it can also increase your risk of losing additional teeth and bone down the road. When a tooth is dislodged, the bone that held the tooth in place is lost, it also decreases bone level near the area. This can cause spacing, alignment and stability issues in your remaining teeth. Think you may benefit from dental implants in Georgetown? Schedule an appointment!
Benefits of Our Dental Implants in Austin
- Dental implants are a fairly new dental procedure and have many benefits over the older options that are available. These can include:
- Dental implants feel/look/function just like natural teeth.
- Dental implants can improve bite/chew/speaking issues.
- Dental implants will not come loose.
- Dental implants do not need to be adhered.
- Dental implants are easy to clean and maintain.
- Dental implants can decrease bone loss in jaw.
- Dental implants can make face fuller giving a more youthful appearance.
Are you looking for dental implants in Cedar Park or the surrounding Texas communities? Schedule an appointment with us today!