Forget the old silver fillings that people used to get to fill cavities. There is a brand new world of dental technology today.
Fillings are now made from a new material that makes a strong chemical bond with the tooth and can be made to match color so it is next to invisible. This material makes the tooth almost as strong as it was before the decay. Old silver fillings gave teeth only 40 to 50 percent of their old strength.
Look at these benefits:
- They are beautiful and almost invisible to the eye.
- They can be completed in one visit.
- They are stronger than an old-style filling.
- Because they are, there is less chance of the tooth cracking.
- The bonded material can not only be used to fill cavities but can be shaped to fill in a chipped or cracked tooth as well.